<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3132744635274475752?origin\x3dhttp://ohsoutinkuknowme-noudont.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

the passion
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
 
 

hello

its burger here, updating on behalf of yana.
yana, she's very busy.
spending her time at her attachment.

10am to 7pm. 9 hrs.
tuesday to saturday.





oh well,
burger here is trying to say






I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY THAT I DIDNT ATTEND OUR OUTING. AND ITS NOT THAT I BUIH. ITS JUST THAT I DIDNT KNOW YOU GUYS ARE COMING TO HOMELAND THAT LATE. COS YOU GUYS KNEW I HAVE NGAJI. okay mayb u don't. but the point is. AKU TAK SENGAJE. KORG PON SATU, BALEK LAMBAT2 BUAT APE. DA DARI PAGI GI SANE. SMPI SPORE KUL 4. MAK OIII LAMBAT PE. MCM MANE NAK JMPE. DA LA SIMEI TU JAUH.

and i want u all to know..

THAT AKU RINDU KORG MCM NAK MAMPOS TAU!
AND IM SCARED I WILL FEEL REALLY OUT WHEN I START TO JOIN KORG

:(

i mean, mesti da banyak kan yang da berlaku
new inside jokes, new funny members, new funny antics.
new dance routine.
goshhh
you know, i can cry just thinking about this
i really missed you guys really alot.

do you know that?





and ive really wanted to meet u all.
really.
trust me.





this saturday, i'll be having one day off.
so, i wil insyaAllah visit korg eh.
visit and peluk only
cos i have kendarat at my ustazah's wedding




goshhhh
i swear, right now, all i ever wanted is to hug each and everyone of you.
(kalau lelaki boleh dipeluk pon aku akan peluk jugak)




i really miss you, NYPsilat.

:(




and yana is still having the best times with her boyf.


LOVElife @ 10:26 PM

The Lady*


NUR LIYANA
's THE NAME.
YANA for short.
221090 is my day.
im living life day by day
blissfully attached to Ahmad Sharmizan
to all: please enjoy ur life :)
be happy okay

YOUR SAYS*




the FRIENDS*

jannah**
zaf**
*azzah
rash*
*kinah
*Q
nat**
*sirin
hazwan*
*azhar
*hajar
*aiman

MY class :)

REWIND*

August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007. December 2007. January 2008. February 2008. March 2008. April 2008. May 2008. June 2008. July 2008. August 2008. September 2008. October 2008. November 2008. December 2008. January 2009. February 2009. March 2009. May 2009. June 2009.

BEATBOX*
by Shontelle